Is there a show in India that focuses on latest manufacturing techniques like Rapid Prototyping and the latest in Desktop Manufacturing and Electronics Components?
Yes, there is now.
EFY Expo 2018, with its focus on the said areas and being co-located at India Electronics Week, has become India best show on latest manufacturing technologies and electronics components.
4 reasons why it’s ‘the best show’ for Rapid Prototyping, Desktop Manufacturing and Electronics Components in 2018?
1. Organised in partnership with ELCINA
2. Promoting latest manufacturing technologies and Electronics Components
3. The ‘Perfect Mix’ of visitors
4. ‘Special Package’ for electronics manufacturing equipment and solution providers and components OEMs & distributors
What’s ELCINA? Why’s it special?
Established in 1967, ELCINA is India’s leading trade association, and it’s a co-organiser of EFY Expo. ELCINA has been promoting electronics manufacturing in India since its inception, and has been the most vocal promoter of Electronics Components manufacturing in India.
It’s members includes the Who’s Who of Electronics Manufacturing & Components sector. ELCINA’s partnership not only ensures active participation of the majors in these sectors, but also promotion of their agenda amongst policy makers and the industry at large.
EFY Expo: Promoting ‘Latest Manufacturing Tech’ and ‘Latest in Electronics Components’
Electronics Manufacturing & Components sector needs a major drive in India. And, the mission for EFY Expo 2018 is just that.
Goals for EFY Expo 2018
- Be a platform where latest manufacturing technologies, including rapid prototyping and latest desktop manufacturing techniques, get showcased.
- Be a platform where latest components get showcased.
- Be a platform where investment opportunities in electronics manufacturing & components sector are discussed.
- Be a platform where business opportunities are showcased, and networking is facilitated to bring them to fruition.
- Be a platform where OEMs network with distributors and dealers to expand their channel in India.
- Be a platform where Buyers from India can meet OEMs from India and abroad.
- Be a platform to influence design engineers of India.
What’s the ‘perfect mix’ of visitors?
Thanks to EFY Expo being co-located with 3 more shows at India Electronics Week, and also some specialized conferences being held as part of the umbrella event – India Electronics Week – the following categories of visitors are assured:
1. ELCINA CEO Summit: CEOs and policy makers connecting with electronics eco-system
2. EFY Expo: Manufacturers of electronics products
3. EFY Conferences: Design and R&D Engineers
4. LEDasia.in: LED Lighting Manufacturers
5. IoTshow.in: Manufacturers of IoT products
6. IEW: Investors and Trade Channel Partners seeking business
In addition to the above, EFY Expo also makes sure that key audience from the defence and academia sectors visit the show by offering special visitor privileges to them in the form of custom-designed academia and defence passes